Lead Civil Engineer:
We currently seek a Lead Civil Engineer for an opportunity within our client’s team of experienced professionals. This is a DIRECT HIRE position, based in the St. Louis, MO area.
Pay Rate: $100,000 to $130.000 DOE
What’s in it for you?
- Outstanding Benefits, including; Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Matched 401k plan
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited Growth Potential
• Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment
• Supervise or coordinate the work of drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments
• Responsible for coordination of engineering teams, schedules, budgets and quality control
• Assignments usually include one or more of the following: design of power plant structural elements, preparation of specifications, report preparation, and other activities of limited scope requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific narrow area of assignments
• Review vendor approval drawings for correctness and contract requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited curriculum, or equivalent, plus appropriate continuing education
• 10+ years of experience as in the design and construction of conventional power plants relative to civil and structural works
• Understanding of substation civil/structural engineering, construction methodology, scheduling and productivity
• Must be independently able to design and produce drawings and specifications for civil work related to major heavy industrial project on site including; site grading, storm water management, underground utilities and fencing
• Working knowledge of civil and structural codes associated with power generation facility work
• Experience in project expediting for large EPC projects in the Power Generation, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas industries is highly preferred
Interested candidates should contact Phil Vickers at (949) 349-4684 or firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also apply directly to this posting via the link.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted