Senior Recruitment Consultant
TRS Staffing is an established International Recruitment Agency, with a network of offices in 17 countries. TRS Staffing in Canada is looking to expand the team and are seeking qualified and experienced Consultants looking for a new challenge. Supporting Clients across varied sectors around the globe including, Oil, Mining, Energy and Infrastructure, TRS is well placed to target the growing need for skills across international and local markets.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Vancouver office.
The ideal Candidate will have :
• A minimum of 3 or 4 years recruitment experience gained in a technical engineering recruitment environment, either contract or direct hire.
• A successful track record of having billed on new and established accounts, whilst building a strong network within a dedicated technical sector.
• Have the ability to identify and develop new business, whilst servicing our TRS managed accounts.
The Role will include:
• Responsibility for an area of expertise/discipline
• Responsibility for account management within area of expertise
• Responsible for external revenue generation within area of expertise
• Mentoring responsibility for Consultants and Trainees.
• Financially Targeted.
• Submission of Candidates to clients
• Expected to produce a business development plan for external sales in their area.
• Expected to contribute to overall account management and external sales for whole office.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed and grow within our dynamic team, in complete confidence, forward your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those with the legal right to work in Canada will be considered. TRS is an equal opportunity company.