TRS project controls are delighted to announce their attendance for the 7th year running at the Project Controls Expo in London. This show is the most important event for those working within the spectrum of Projects Controls not just from an educational perspective but also in terms of building a network and exploring career opportunities.
Our specialist team leader, Chirag Shah is well respected in the market as being one of the best consultant experts. Representing TRS at the forthcoming expo, Chirag and his project controls team will be providing career advice to candidates and offering clients advice on how to secure top performing candidates.
“Expo is a celebration of Project Controls”
This is the largest international project controls event, featuring international speakers from companies such as Oracle, National Grid, Arcadis and BP.
With over a thousand professionals attending, the expo is a great opportunity to network, learn, obtain product updates from technology leaders, and explore current and future global project controls roles/ opportunities. It is a great way to access the latest global vacancies while connecting with the leading thinkers, employers and consultants.
Who should attend?
The Project Controls Expo is inclusive, designed for both companies looking to recruit project control specialists, and candidates interested in starting a career in Project Controls. It is likely to be of particular interest for the following project controls jobs:
Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Engineer
Project Controls Specialist
Project Controls Analyst
Project Controls Consultant
What industries will be represented?
Many industries will be hot topics at the Project Controls Expo, with Oil & Gas, Construction, Rails, Infrastructure, Defence, Nuclear and Government to name a few.
What is there to see?
There are several areas of interest to take a look at throughout the day. Here is a quick break down of what you can expect from your time at the Expo.
- Partner Showcase & Job Fair - Up to 42 Partners showcasing a range of cutting edge products, technologies and services for Project Controls. @Highbury Suite
- Masterclass Zone – A chance to study and discuss the theory and practice of Project Controls with leading Project Controls professionals from around the world. @Royal Oak Suite
- Technology Zone - Presenting seven in depth sessions of 45 minutes each where our technology partners will demonstrate the functionality and capabilities of their innovative products. @ Champions Suite
- Case Studies Zone - “Real World” problems and issues are what brings the application of Project Controls alive. @Dial Square Suite
- SME Panel/Zone – Meet our Subject Matter Experts (SME) in 1:1 sessions of 30 minutes each to discuss specific cases in detail. @Emirates Lounge
- Back to Basics Zone - This zone provides further education and understanding aimed for beginners and intermediate Project Controls professionals. @Woolwich Suite
- Megaprojects Zone - Megaprojects are projects with budgets over >£1B, we aim to discuss how to maintain governance over the multi-tier supply chains that requires the very best of talent, tools and processes.@ M Club
TRS are excited to announce that we will be streaming the event live on Facebook throughout the day. To stay up to date and see behind the scenes of the Project Controls Expo please like our page here.
Don’t forget to come and see Chirag and his team at the Partner Showcase where they will be keen to discuss the supply of Project Controls professionals or current roles available with our clients.
For full details on the Project Controls Expo, 2017 and to register your attendance, click here.
Take a look at the online brochure to start organising your day.
For our latest Project Controls opportunities in the UK click here.
To follow the relevant social media pages for all the latest news please follow the links below and keep us updated with your time at the Expo!
Apply for our most urgent roles below:
P6 Planning Engineers
£40- 65k+ per year
Project Controls Manager
£55-65K+ per year
P6 Planning/ Project Controls Engineers
Aviation and Rail
£40 -60k+ per year
Our latest jobs
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de Mexico
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour