Business Development Manager for Bulk Materials Handling.
b. The criteria is as follows:
· Extensive exposure and experience in Bulk Materials Handling (about 8 to 15 years' experience - a “guru”) if a candidate has only 5 years' experience, but are an excellent candidate in BD and Bulk Materials Handling you can forward the candidate's CV.
· Must be a qualified engineer, preferably Mechanical Engineer.
· Business Development experience - must be an engineer first who can bring in business. In other words, an engineer who has sales (BD) experience.
· Must know the market well in which company operates (Bulk Material Handling), and be able to identify Bulk Material business development opportunities in the market.
· Must know Company Engineering clients and competitors.
· Be ambitious, with high energy and drive
· Good business acumen
c. Duties, amongst others will include:
· Bulk Materials Handling Marketing and Development.
· Grow the order book and bring in new business.
· Tendering and proposals
· Financial Management
· Interfacing with clients and colleagues
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.