Our client is an international construction project management group with offices in the east coast. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Senior Construction Project Manager to work in one of their division offices in the east.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
Responsibilities of a Senior Construction Project Manager:
- directing towards mutual goals of quality products delivered on time and on budget
- successful management of project teams working on a multiple high paced dynamic projects
- construction and project management with focus on strong project execution.
- establishes and nurtures a team of professionals through role modeling, mentoring, training, accountability, and professional competence
- University degree in engineering and construction management
- P.Eng or PMP designation
- LEED accreditation and certification
- 10+ years experience in construction and project management within the institutional sectors i.e. university, schools, healthcare, government office buildings, etc.
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
- Must be local in Montreal
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.