Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Contracts Management Specialist for future opportunities in their East Coast offices.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
Corporate and project level responsibility for management of contracts, commercial functions, relationships, sourcing, procurement planning and strategy, governance, execution, risks, change management, business transformation and improvement, set-up, start-up.
- University Degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Professional Affiliations and registrations in Canada
- 5 years strong risk management experience in P3, Design-Build, and Turn-key projects
- Strong experience in managing a diversity of complex projects simultaneously, following best practices in procurement, contract management techniques, improving operational readiness through risk-informed management forecast.
- Project Management background
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.