US COUNTRY MANAGER
Italian company specialized in the design, fabrication and installation of pressure vessels, columns, heat exchangers, tanks and plants for the paper mills, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and power industries, both in stainless and carbon steels is OFFERING A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to a experienced manager with the right to work in USA.
- Liaise regularly with the Italian head office. You will manage technical performance and operational control of sites, and be the key account manager in the USA.
- Manage all operations within a country with high HSE standard. This involves taking responsibility for business development, profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agree annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan.
- Produce business performance reports, produced on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Develop business opportunities and win new projects in USA.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of the job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in English and Italian.
- General management experience.
- Excellent networking and business development skills.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience within engineering organizations providing design, fabrication and installation of pressure vessels, columns, heat exchangers, tanks and plants.
- Committed to high HSE standards.
- Sensitive to cultural differences.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
- A full US clean driving license.