TRS Staffing Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) Construction Supervisor (Fencing) with extensive experience within the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry and who have worked on multi billion dollar Petrochemical projects. Our client is one of the world leading EPCM / PMC Contractors specializing in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. They are currently the Main Contractor for a mega billion dollar Petrochemical / Refinery new build project in Malaysia.
The individual should have worked as a CSA Construction Supervisor on at least two large scale projects in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry.
- Maintain the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
- Promotes job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost. Provide solutions to subcontractor's problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project.
- Responsible for the implementation of construction work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations.
Qualification and background:
- Minimum 7 years + experience in a similar role. Preference for experieince in the Oil and Gas / Petrochemical industry
- Command of written and spoken English and Bahasa.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Morlin Tomik on +603 2722 7092. Alternatively apply online via the link below.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion. While all suitably qualified candidates will be considered, the Project Owner has a strong preference for candidates with recent Malaysian experience.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS complies with all relevant Malaysian legislation. TRS acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the relevant Employment Act and Industrial Relations laws.