We currently seek a Customer Service Supervisor for a direct hire position within our client's team of experienced professionals. Based in Greenville, SC, you will be working for one of the world's leading manufacturing companies supplying markets such as industrial labels and liners, flexible packaging, and also for many of today's new emerging markets in energy and electronics.
The Customer Services Supervisor will be responsible for supervising all aspects of Customer Service including order fulfillment, training, measurements, shipping, accounts receivables/collections and Customer feedback activities.
· Supervision of Customer Services employees and operations.
· Supervise employee training, development
· Maintain Customer Services procedures and training certification.
· Customer Services process and accuracy improvement
· Customer Services responsiveness
· Activities associated with Finished Goods and Aged Inventory management
· Order Fulfillment including order processing, inventory, shipments, accounts receivable and customer complaints
· Customer Services measurements
· Other duties as assigned
· BS Degree in Business or related field
· Customer Service supervision experience required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office ( i.e. - Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Strong Leadership skills
· Strong Communication skills (documentation, verbal, presentations, etc.)
· Able to coordinate efforts during stressful situations
· Accounts Receivable and Logistics experience a plus
· Ability to learn order fulfillment and warehouse management systems and fill in by assisting area as needed
· May be required to work/come in on weekends for urgent shipments
Background check and drug screen required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact TRS Staffing at 864-281-8857 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.