We are currently seeking a talented HSE Specialist for a position in Edmonton, AB. You will be working for one of the world's leading engineering, procurement and construction companies.
- Develops approaches and solutions to issues.
- Participates in monitoring and controlling HSE standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Supports and implements programs to provide personnel and facility safety and the well being and protection of the environment.
- Creates, evaluates, educates, and administers the HSE program to all levels of employees.
- Conducts surveys, evaluations, inspections, and investigations as required.
- Develops, upgrades, and manages HSE programs, including awards and recognition programs.
- Supports workers' compensation interface.
- Provides regulatory interface.
- Maintains records, reports, and documents to meet company or regulatory requirements.
- Creates, evaluates, and administers company policies and procedures concerning HSE matters.
- Four (4) year university degree plus two (2) years of HSE experience or typically has five (5) years of HSE or project related experience.
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.