Búsqueda de Empleo

menos opciones más opciones
Página principal > Jobs > HSE Technician

HSE Technician

Utah, Bear River City
Job reference ID:
Apply now

Job details

Our client is seeking an HSE Technician II to join their team of professionals. This position is based in Bear River City, UT

• At least 5 yrs hands on field experience

• Position will spend ~90% of the time monitoring field activities; the other 10% would be auditing/reviewing safety contractor forms and other safety documentation

• Ability to give safety meetings

Need OSHA 30 and enough safety credits to hold the position and

5 years field experience would meet the STS (Safety Trained Supervisor)

• Assist higher level HSE staff in conducting surveys, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities

• Gather data as directed by supervisor to be used to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals

Pay rate; $29.00-$31.00 per hour

To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922 or ann.pringle@trsstaffing.com

TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.

Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted

Aliso Viejo
Ann Pringle
Job reference ID:
Apply now

TRS Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce.  All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.

TRS Staffing Solutions would like all of our customers and clients to stay safe on the internet. If you have correspondence from anyone who does not have a TRS email address, or are asking for your bank details or any suspicious activity, then please visit www.trsstaffing.com/locations and contact your nearest branch. TRS do not solicit work from home vacancies.