HVAC - Facilities Maintenance Technician
Pay Rate: $30/hr
San Jose, CA
Contract to Hire
Shifts: 2nd Sat-Wed (3pm-11pm) or 3rd Sat-Wed (11pm-7am)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Performs preventive maintenance and repair of air conditioning, heating, exhaust and building controls equipment.
· Ensures the temperature and humidity controls are working properly.
· Troubleshoots problems related to cooling/heating, humidity, process chilled water, chemical exhaust and building control systems.
· Understanding of “PLCs” required to perform maintenance and repairs.
· Performs general maintenance duties as assigned .
Experience: 4+ years in maintenance industry required
· Experience: 4+ year's experience in HVAC field required
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent; trade school diploma or Associates degree preferred
· Ability to complete heavy physical labor (pushing, pulling, lifting objects up to 50 lbs.)
· Strong electrical background preferred
· Ability to read electrical and HVAC schematics