We are looking for a Cilvil Engineer to work in Barcelona.
? JOB SCOPE:
Leads and takes the ownership of the specific tasks in a project:
- Technical responsibility of Material Requisition,
- Performing Civil and Structural Design Calculations,
- Coordination with other disciplines,
- Forecasting of MTOs for his design area,
- Reviewing vendor documents.
? REPORTING LINES AND INTERACTIONS:
Functionally reports to: Head of Civil Department
Operationally reports to: Lead Civil Engineer
Directly supervises (operationally): N/A
Key interactions: Civil engineers, designers and other disciplines engineers.
Engineering Degree or Diploma
Relevant experience using STAAD PRO
Knowledge of General S/W (MS Office etc)
Be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple Project responsibilities
At least 5 years of working experience in Oil&Gas and petrochemical industries.
Nice to have:
Fluent in French (written and spoken)
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Available to work in Barcelona for 6 months minimum