A Junior Android developer is required to join an award winning mobile app development agency. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow within a company. They are looking to recruit a talented Junior Android Developer to join a fast paced, dynamic, energetic company.
Working within the app development team, you will work on Android app development projects for some of the UK's leading business and international brands. Working on both phone and Tablet projects, you will be skilled in Java and have a passion for mobile development.
- You must be able to handle a fast turnaround in a busy working environment
-Have a minimum of 6 months of commercial enterprise experience in a similar role
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Java and Android development frameworks. Any experience of iOS or other platforms would be advantageous, although not required.
- You will be a motivated individual able to work on and complete projects
- Ability to develop mobile apps from wire frames and work the development team on UX and UI
- Ability to work on a vast range of projects and understand the importance of project deadlines
- Experience of multiple platforms is beneficial.
- Experience with any of the following will be advantageous: IOS, ASP.Net, Windows Phone, Ruby, Sencha, CodeIgniter, LAMP.
- Educated to Degree level (Development/Computer science relevant)
- Proficient in Android development
- Must possess a creative flair, with excellent communication skills and passion for mobile
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach