We are currently recruiting for a major EPC contractor in the Oil & Gas industry. They have an urgent requirement for a Lead Pipeline Engineer to work on a long term project in Kuwait. The client is specifically looking for candidates with a strong Onshore Pipeline Design background
Duration is 2 years. This is a resident position with 3 trips home per year. Whilst located in Kuwait, there will also be trips to contractors offices.
Onshore Lead Engineer experience (particularly Middle East projects)
PMC project experience
Engineering Degree from recognised University
Registered / Chartered Engineer
10 - 12 yrs exp on onshore pipeline design on detailed design projects
Analytical and Analysis Software interest and capability (AutoPIPE, OrcaFlex, SAGE Profile)
Candidates will be able to:
- Perform and check pipeline calculations and design.
- Work independently and provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced engineers.
- Perform all or some of the following: organize/plan jobs, write/review specifications, prepare/maintain schedules, develop/monitor estimates and manpower forecasts, assign work, work with project/client/field, material procurement, permit, and subcontract activities
- Prepare and perform estimates, schedules, man-hour, manpower and material forecasts. Perform and assist in audits. Prepare, as required, schedules, estimates, progress reports, meetings, procurement activities, etc. - Assist, as required, in the development of Pipeline Department standards and procedures.
- Utilize vendor data and work with personnel from other disciplines as required for the performance of designs
- Perform squad check of vendor data and drawings from other disciplines.
- Develop client relations. Focus on performance development input and counselling.
- Provide closer interface with, and promote understanding of, other discipline functions.
- Assist in leading pipeline field construction management.
Please contact Martin Doe on +44 207 419 5800 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com