Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Estimator for future opportunities in their West Coast office.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
- preparing cost estimates for mechanical, electrical, and process systems scope for construction projects in Canada.
- construction cost estimates from the feasibility studies stage to design development for real estate properties: commercial, institutional, and residential
- project and client relations management
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- PMP designation and MBA is an asset
- 5 years experience in project management or owner's representative capacity in engineering consulting or developer
- Project Management background
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.