Are you an expert events arranger, exceptionally well organised and a natural 'people' person?
TRS Staffing Solutions are currently looking for an Executive level Personal Assistant. Our client is one of the world's leading EPCM / PMC Companies specialising in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry, and you will be working closely with a Vice President level Director.
You will have experience of working in a multi national company environment, and will be keen to take on the responsibility of working with a leader involved in multi billion US$ construction projects across the Asia Pacific region. Initially this position is based in Kuala Lumpur but it is anticipated that in January 2017 the Director (and the Executive PA) will move to a site in Johore Malaysia. Modern comfortable fully serviced accommodation is provided at site as part of the remuneration package, as well as a 30% increase in remuneration due to additional workload.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Coordinate and maintain the schedule/ diary of the Director's office including organizing appointments, meetings, travel arrangements (domestic & overseas)
- take instruction from the Director as to his specific meeting, appointment, and/or presentation preferences and requirements.
- be able to identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements
- follow up inward and outwards correspondence, reports and requests for information
- be flexible in your work hours
- be able to work effectively with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds such as construction, payroll/finance, engineering, security and logistics
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the link below. For more information please phone the TRS Kuala Lumpur office on +6 03 2722 7088 and ask for Ridzuan.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS complies with all relevant Malaysian legislation. TRS acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the relevant Employment Act and Industrial Relations laws.