TRS is currently seeking a Production Control and Logistics Manager to join their client's team of experience automotive manufacturing professionals in Spartanburg, SC!
· Management and execution of Plant Materials, Logistics and Production Scheduling activities to ensure all functions work together to achieve 100% customer delivery
· Achieve inventory targets and develop material flow and replenishment strategies to support operational efficiencies and continuous improvement activities to achieve budget and spend targets
· Develop, track, and continuously improve KPIs aligned with business unit standards
· Responsible for receipt and analysis or customer releases
· Management of all Material Planning processes aligned with Plant Inventory Targets, Production schedules through maintaining accurate master data
· Responsible for alignment of MRP to Customer Releases to ensure accurate EDI release of Supplier order requirements
· Management and control of Plant inventory through maintaining Cycle Counting Program. Continuous tracking of inventory accuracy and route cause analysis for inaccuracies and deviations.
· Manage inbound/outbound Logistics requirements for the plant, both domestic and international modes. Ensure constant review of Supplier volumes to develop optimized routes and delivery schedules aligned with Plant Production schedules and Inventory targets.
· Responsible for Logistics tracking/tracking, execution of premium freight and managing spend totals against budgeted targets.
· Manage Customer and Plant containerization and ensure proper designation of inbound component packaging is aligned with Plant material flow processes and strategies.
· Develop and implement material flow strategies and processes to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
· Managing of engineering changes that will include minimizing or elimination of obsolescence, and the effective implementation of new product launches including all SAP system requirements.
· Manage all Shipping and Receiving, Warehousing, Logistics, Material handling, packaging and returnable containerization for the Plant.
· Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Material Management, Supply Chain, or Logistics
· 10-15 years of manufacturing experience with a strong preference in the automotive industry
· Excellent planning and scheduling experience with a strong knowledge and capability with SAP
· APICS Certification a plus
· Strong experience in material flow, automotive packaging standards, and lean concepts
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
We appreciate all interest in this position, however, only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job requirements will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.