We are currently seeking a talented Project Control Manager for a position in Montreal, QC. We are supporting our client who has almost 100 years of experience in the design, construction and management of public infrastructures and large-scale civil engineering work projects.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager the PC will manage the Site Project Control activities, including planning and cost control, coordinating resource allocations and information from multiple parties/departments, tracking progress/deliverables, managing the budget, analyzing workloads, updating and analyzing project schedules, and performing a variety of activities related to the Project Control System.
- Assisting in preparation of the RFP/RFQ in collaboration with the proposal team
- Consulting with Project Manager and Construction Manager on all issues and matters related to project control, expenditures, forecasts, cost estimates for new and authorized work
- Compiling baseline schedules for site remediation and construction
- Routinely tracking and updating project schedules to adjust for changes in scope, cost and existing conditions, as required
- Subdividing larger schedules into more detailed, phased tasks and subprojects for ease of management review and oversight
- Preparing monthly analyses and reports on expenditures, progress, commitments, budget performance and schedule performance for all environmental actions at the site
- Developing and maintaining database and record management system for all costs based on past performance cost data and indices of material costs for use in the preparation of cost estimates and budgets and performance analysis
- Tracking actual costs of construction activities and compare those to the budgeted costs for each work section as well as using data to forecast cost to completion
- Comparing actual and budgeted percentage completion to date
- Preparing schedule projections and providing timely notice to Project Manager for each kind of deviations and/or key issues that could affect the critical path schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field
- 10+ years as PC Manager in large construction Projects (over 500ML $ value) also with JV
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft ------- Project Web Access software and similar systems;
- Knowledge of major aspects of procurement, construction, contract management and financials, including managing complex hazardous waste cleanup projects and tracking/monitoring all financial aspects of work.
- Experience in reviewing and overseeing cost control reports from large contractors.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written (technical/financial) communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English is a must. Spanish is an asset. Italian is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.