Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Project Director to work in their Vancouver office.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
3 Key Responsibilities of a Project Director:
- directing towards mutual goals of quality products delivered on time and on budget
- successful management of project teams working on a multiple high paced dynamic projects
- full-cycle lead in project services including: pre-project stakeholder coordination, design and construction, master scheduling, budgeting and risk management
- manage the RFPs and performance of many engineering firms, architecture firms, GCs as well as Subcontractors, and report back to the client to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
- establishes and nurtures a team of professionals through role modeling, mentoring, training, accountability, and professional competence
- represents clients on all their projects and oversees the development of each project from start to finish
- acts as the prime interface with clients and develops long term relationships
- creates and delivers best total solutions to meet clients goals
- advocates in the company's vision in the local marketplace
- University degree in engineering and construction management
- P.Eng or PMP designation
- MBA is an asset
- 10+ years experience in project management or owner's representative capacity in engineering consulting company or public sector
- Solid exposure to variety of projects within the following sectors: civil works, infrastructure, storm and waste water management, public, institutional, and commercial, education, healthcare, provincial, office buildings, utilities, and cultural
- strong connection within the local market
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.