osition: Project Engineer (WHCP)
Reporting Line: Product Line Manager
Location: Chennai, India
Company is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 25 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia (SCA), Middle East & Africa (MEA), Far East & Australia (FEA) and North & South America (NSA).
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Company, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Project Engineer (WHCP) is responsible for execution of project engineering activities. Responsible for managing the multiple projects from technical front and making sure all project deliverables are met on time & with in budgets. He/ She will support the Project Manager remotely in defining the technical documentation requirements, contract deliverables in line specifications. Also He / She responsible for managing peer reviews and provides support to product leads / engineering managers during Gate reviews.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
· Review the contract document and scope of work for engineering deliverables
· Follow the engineering centre process, procedures while engineering all products or projects
· Detailed Engineering of ESDs, single or Multi well complex well head control systems and other related equipment
· Overall understating of the Project technical scope and key technical focal point for the project
· Lead the Project for the timely submission of all Engineering Deliverables including drawings, datasheets and Bill of materials as per the project schedule and SDRL compliance
· Prepare and develop the Engineering deliverables in coordination with Mechanical Design, CAD and E&I Discipline Engineers in a timely manner
· Monitor and guide detailed Engineering activities within the department for satisfactory results. Ensure the complete package is in line with Project specifications and technical Codes as per industry standards/Good Engineering practices
· Active participation in technical clarifications with clients via PM for necessary design and documents approval.
· Responsible for Engineering deliverables consistency and quality of Engineering outputs
· Review and seek the approval of product lead / EM for P&ID, GA Drawings, and all other critical engineering documents in compliance with project requirement as per the contract
· Manage the Engineering budgets for hours for the detailed engineering and highlight any variations if anticipated in advance.
· Prepare and develop the BOM as per Contract specifications Responsible for uploading & releasing BOM in AX 12 through ERP team
· Highlight any Engineering deliverable or items not within the scope and prepare for the technical details for variation order or Technical deviations through change management procedure
· Responsible for getting reviewed all documents prior to issuing for clients approval
· Prepare the Engineering Change request (ECR) and Co-ordinate with Engineering team lead for Engineering Change Order Approval (ECO)
· Active participation in HAZOP/HAZID studies associated with live projects where possibl.
· Active participation in reviewing the technical details of vendor items, preparation of technical clarifications and technical bid evaluations.
· Provide remote support to SCM in the vendor selection based on Engineering and technical compliance
· Provide remote support to Production during fabrication, assembl