We are looking for a Purchasing Analyst to start working in a multinational company located in Madrid.
-Leading procurement bidding processes, vendor selection and contract negotiations.
-Provide support to stakeholders
- Evaluate vendor selection based on competitive bidding of products and services.
- Supervise vendor's performance.
- Identify savings and cost avoidance opportunities
- Ensure that the purchasing actions are compliant with the Policies and Procedures according to the Purchasing Model and the Approval/ Escalation Process.
- Review Purchasing policies and procedures
- Monitor and report KPIs related with ongoing purchasing processes, vendors performance, and other purchasing related activities statistics.
- 5 years of experience
- Experience with electronic RFX system and a Contract management system, ideally SAP (MM/SRM).
- Degree in BA, IT or related field, understanding of commercial & legal issues related to sourcing, knowledge of business law and contract law desired
- English fluent.