Due to the demands of our business, we are currently seeking to engage an experienced Electrician to join our team, initially working in Western Australia's Pilbara region.
Reporting to the Project Supervisor, you will be responsible for all Electrical requirements.
Positions are FIFO from Perth only.
Basic Job Requirements
Applicants should have experience working with rail or a similar heavy industry. High Risk licence and/or Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure will be highly regarded.
- Have a current Electrical Licence
- Be able to satisfy the requirements of a Rail Safety medical
- Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol on-site testing
- Be physically able to undertake manual tasks in a challenging environment
- Hold a current unrestricted drivers licence.
- Have previous rail experience
- Have the legal right to work in Australia without sponsorship