We are currently recruiting for Risk & Value specialists to work on major Infrastructure projects. The roles are based in Birmingham, Manchester, London, York and Swindon. Ideally they are looking for permanent candidates on a salary of £40-65k + excellent benefits.
You will provide risk & value management services to project and programme teams and to mentor junior risk analysts and value management facilitators.
Detailed Job Description
- Guiding project teams in concepts of risk management (including the running of quantitative cost and schedule risk assessments), value management and lessons learnt, maintaining their application to all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Monitoring assigned projects so that they comply with the risk and value management procedures.
- Facilitating risk, value management and lessons learned workshops as required.
- Quality assuring the output of others who undertake such workshops to monitor competence, consistency and compliance with companies procedures.
- Candidates must have experience of using Risk tools such as Pert-master and @risk
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Expert in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation
- Able to build complicated cost, schedule and business risk models in a number of applications
- Able to explain the results of risk assessments to non specialists
- Can suggest appropriate risk management actions for identified risks
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and project control processes.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Andrew Johnson on 020 7419 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.