Our client is an international project management group with offices across Canada. This organization is currently expanding their business portfolio and is looking for Senior Capital Project Manager (Facilities Management-Institutional) to work in their Victoria office.
Services include: facilities management and accommodation strategies, project planning and procurement advisory, commercial management, project management, bid analysis, construction dispute and claims resolution, transition planning, value engineering review, constructability analysis, asset management and building performance verification.
Responsibilities of a Senior Capital Project Manager:
- directing towards mutual goals of quality products delivered on time and on budget
- successful management of project teams working on a multiple high paced dynamic projects
- full-cycle lead in project services including: pre-project stakeholder coordination, design and construction, master scheduling, budgeting and risk management
- manage the RFPs and performance of many engineering firms, architecture firms, GCs as well as Subcontractors, and report back to the client to ensure the successful delivery of each project.
- establishes and nurtures a team of professionals through role modeling, mentoring, training, accountability, and professional competence
- University degree in engineering and construction management
- P.Eng or PMP designation
- MBA is an asset
- 10+ years experience in project management or owner's representative capacity in engineering consulting company or public sector
- Facilities management and building systems integration within the institutional sectors - education and healthcare
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.