A Waste Management Company is recruiting for a Senior Contract Officer with NEC to be based in Cumbria on a long term contract.
Your role as Senior Contract Officer is to provide an effective commercial and contract management service in line with the management systems and strategies for the assigned business area, which meet the needs of the companies Customers and enable the
successful delivery of waste services.
The key output responsibilities of the role are:
· Manage assigned Frameworks and Contracts in line with relevant Strategies and Plans.
· Establish, monitor, and support suitable KPIs and metrics for assigned Customer and Service Provider framework agreements.
· Record and analyse performance of the Waste Services supply chain.
· Identify and analyse commercial risks within assigned contracts, and where assigned, manage
· Prepare Contract Management Plans and support production of Contract Management Strategies for Supplier contracts as required and where appropriate, Supplier Relationship Management Strategies.
· Prepare and implement savings plans for assigned contracts.
· Support Tender preparation and Tender Evaluation for new sourcing projects by contributing to Acquisition, Strategies, Tender documents, contract drafting and any other sanctioning documents as required.
· Administer Further Competitions within existing Framework Agreements.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Senior Contract Officer with NEC contracts across one of the following sectors - waste management, construction, Infrastructure, Energy or Utilities. Please only apply if you have the experience required.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Anna Holtmon-Jones on 0207 4195800 or email@example.com or apply Online via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003