We are currently seeking a talented Senior Estimator for a position located in downtown Calgary. Our client is a major Electrical & Instrumentation company based right here in Alberta.
-Create, Prepare and Coordinate the preparation of full cost estimates for the construction projects
-Review Estimates internally with senior management and with client
-Efficiently manager & control MOC requirements & changes in project scopes
-Generate project budgets, manage change orders & close out projects when complete.
-Reviewing specifications and design drawings to determine the total scope of work to be performed, material requirements and associated costs to be included in the final estimate price
-Procure the materials to manage various electrical projects
-Determining cost recovery strategies
-Examining and analyzing estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness of work pricing
- Preparing bid packages, conceptual estimates and analysis of potential sub-contractor bids for projects
-Maintaining files of working documents to be used as backups for estimate figures
- Read and interpret blue prints, including isometric drawings
- Completion of post-secondary program of Electrical Technologist Diploma, Engineer or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in construction management or Journeyman Electrician background.
- Accubid experience is a must
- 8+years of progressive experience
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.