We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager, Sewer & Drainage Infrastructure with expertise leading the delivery of large, complex municipal sewer and drainage projects, based in our clients Vancouver office.
- Provide project leadership and design review expertise
- Have a deep understanding of design, construction and operation of water and wastewater facilities and associated infrastructure assets.
- Report on project status by means of progress reports, meeting minutes, and other reports.
- Have extensive experience with preparation of RFP/Q's, tenders and tender awards.
- Lead clients through the set-up, initiation, execution, monitoring and reporting of their projects.
- Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of consulting engineering experience delivering water, sewer and drainage projects for municipal clients.
- Working as an owner's representative or in a professional services environment with a focus on municipal projects.
- Extensive client interfacing experience.
To apply for this opportunity and receive a full job description, please respond to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.