Account Managers are responsible for prospecting and generating new commercial business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identification and Development of a portfolio of new customers involving Electrical Equipment Enclosures.
2. Makes sales calls. Be the public relations arm of PCI by 25-30 hours per week on the road promoting PCI with old and new customers.
3. Sales activity and business relationships of customers and new accounts; formulating and developing methods and procedures to increase the amount of quotes requests; and develop pricing strategies to secure order from the client.
4. Interface between clients and engineering to resolve technical and commercial issues on quotes and orders.
5. Manage business expense reports bi-weekly and manage weekly call logs.
1. Bachelor's degree in relevant area of study.
2. Experience working in the electrical equipment business with at least 2 years of sales experience.
3. Proficient with MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel programs and 2D layout drawing abilities,
4. Have excellent verbal, written and email communications skills.
5. Working knowledge of electrical power systems.
6. Possess the following personal attributes such as being prompt, proficient, professional and have a positive overall attitude.
7. Be familiar with wide variety of power and control equipment to assist customers in designing systems to be integrated into Electrical Equipment Enclosures.
8. Ability and willingness to travel as needed to support position responsibilities and build/maintain customer relationships.