Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Vancouver, BC. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with performing a range of administrative services within an office setting.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for streamlining administrative processes and maintaining digital and physical employee files. They will be preparing routine summaries, reports, memos, letters and spreadsheets and they will act as a main point of contact for the HR department.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar capacity
- Educational background in Business, Office Administration, or another related discipline
- Preference for previous experience in high volume work environment
- Knowledge and experience with softwares to create spreadsheets, word processing, email, and electronic presentations
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience