This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
TRS Staffing Solutions has long-term opportunities for BIM Coordinator to work for a Leader in engineering consulting. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of one of the leading engineering consulting firms in the world and grow in their career.
- Participate in Developing and Updating the BIM management
- Create and update project models on REVIT network and / or BIM360
- Act as a resource to provide the required support and answers to the designers and stakeholders
- Perform verification and interdisciplinary coordination of different building engineering projects for different sectors (institutional, office commercial, cultural and residential) using BIM processes
- Ensure compliance and application of drawing and modeling standards
- Proceed with document filing, file exchanges
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the digital object library
- Test and comment on the development carried out by BIM managers
- Act as an immediate source on projects
- Other duties as assigned
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Degree in architecture or civil engineering or DEP in building design
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in BIM in an engineering consulting or construction firm
- Proficiency in REVIT is a MUST
- Knowledge of other software like BIM 360, MS Project etc. is an asset
- Fluency in French, both writing and speaking is a MUST
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide