Our client is seeking a Building Automation Systems Technician to join their team of professionals. This position is a Direct Hire and based in Union City, CA.
The Building Automation Systems Technician is responsible for configuring and programming software for DDC Building Automation Systems.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities:
- Configures the CPU, graphics, database, network, and integrations
- Collaborates with the engineering team on the system configuration, network and software requirements, graphics, programming, and sequences of operations.
- Develops programming, graphics, and sequences of operations for DDC control systems.
- Maintains accurate and thorough project documentation and redlines.
- Records and communicates deviations to the project team.
- Executes system functional testing and commissioning.
- Provides owner training as required by the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing and computer skills with proficient knowledge of MSOffice applications.
- Ability to creatively resolve engineering and installation conflicts.
- Able to maintain diplomacy and professionalism while engaged in high pressure situations.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of building automation and mechanical systems.
- Ability to write programming for automation systems.
- Understanding of I/T networks and networked systems.
- Ability to integrate systems on different platforms.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Andrea Larsen at 949-349-6056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.