This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading general contractor, is looking for a Buildings Project Manager to join their team in Vancouver, BC. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the construction industry. The ideal candidate would have previous experience with commercial retail projects, residential, as well as building envelope projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing project performance, handling contracts, as well as cost control and schedules. They will be handling project start-up activities, pre-construction, construction, as well as project close out.
- Bachelor’s degree or related education in Architecture, Building Science, and Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in a project management capacity with a General Contractor
- Should have experience with managing projects valued at $20M and above
- Should have previous experience with AutoCAD, MS Project, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
£80000 - £100000
CA$170000 - CA$200000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
$100000 - $120000
MEX$30000 - MEX$50000
Del. Benito Juárez Distrito Federal