We at TRS Staffing are currently looking for a talented, results-orientated Business Development Manager for a role supporting a major infrastructure construction company based in Montreal, QC. Our client is a leader in their industry, with over 90+ years' public infrastructures and large-scale civil engineering projects under their belt.
- Identify and select the potential business initiatives that may be of interest and submit them for approval to senior management
- Acting according to our Business Plan, the Business Development Manager will identify new business opportunities in relevant sectors
- Identify the potential partners to team up with in EPCM, P3/PFI, & Design/Builds Projects
- Help support in the preparation/update of the business plan as it relates to possible commercial acquisitions
- Help prepare business plans with other departments for all new large Private sector initiatives
- Build & maintain the relationship with third parties involved in commercial activities
- Responsible for preparing Shareholders Agreements and the Pre-Bid/Bid Agreements when required for a JV
- 10+ years of experience within a Business Development Management position
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, be results orientated, and work well within a team environment
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Proven track record of success
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.