TRS Canada is part of the worldwide TRS Staffing Solutions Group, equipped to meet the recruiting needs of candidates and employers across a range of industries and around the world. We are looking to add an experienced member to our team, specifically targeting clients with requirements for contingent independent consultant requirements in the Mining/Metals market in Western Canada.
Our teams work with many of the leading names from the Oil and Gas, Mining, Energy and Infrastructure industries. Every year, we place thousands of skilled technical and professional services staff - both contract and permanent - into sites across five continents. TRS Canada are currently expanding and seeking a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background within the recruitment/industrial/professional services sector and the vision to identify opportunities for growth and success.
You'll be responsible for:
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities via delivery of strategic service initiatives
- Preparing targeted proposals and presentations for decision makers and business owners
- Developing, maintaining and expanding key client relationships and create strategic business plans for each account
- Generating forecasts, prepare status reports, client quotes and quality documentation
- Negotiating contracts, pursue new opportunities, and carry out post recruitment activities, ensuring client satisfaction and service levels are exceeding client's expectations.
- Leveraging the use of available company resources to provide value added support to each account
- Achieving and exceed set new clients and recruiting placement targets
Ideally, you'll possess:
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional sales experience, ideally in recruitment of small/medium sized teams to Mining & Metals, Major Construction, Manufacturing, and/or Infrastructure projects BC
- Experience working with a staffing agency is a major asset
- High School Diploma required, trades or technical training a strong asset, University degree also a strong asset
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed and grow within our dynamic team and would like to discuss, in complete confidence, the opportunities TRS have to offer, call Ian Smistad, TRS Staffing Solutions, 403-571-4799 or email email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those with the legal right to work in Canada will be considered. TRS is an equal opportunity company.