We currently seek a C&I SCADA Engineer to work on a contract basis for 7-8 months. Our client is a leading Offshore Wind and Power Generation Developer.
This position will be based in Coventry but will require frequent travel to sites around the UK.
To design, program, install and commission SCADA systems using Schneider clear SCADA. Preparation of user manual and technical specifications for in-house SCADA. Support operations on site in fault finding for SCADA systems and controllers of WTGs. To prepare technical specifications for new wind farms to be built in Europe. Liaise with stakeholders and comply with programme and budget
Operations, C&I, Electrical and fleet engineering teams, procurement, AIS. Potentially development and construction
Please take into consideration that the role has a very high technical content. You will be programming, installing and commissioning the SCADAs, not managing an engineer or a technician who will perform the work.
* Experience designing, programming, installing and commissioning SCADAs with Schneider clear SCADA
* Experience in C&I and SCADA systems
* Experience working in development, construction and operational wind farms, power stations, substations and electrical systems
* GWO working at height, sea survival, fire awareness, manual handling, first aid
* Nebosh, IOSH, CSCS, Safety passport and other accreditations for working on site
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Martin Doe on +44 207 419 5800 or send your CV to email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003