We at TRS Staffing are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Civil/Structural Engineer to support a refinery in Lévis, Quebec. This will start out as a part-time position, working anywhere within Canada. Our client is a major EPCM firm.
- Conducting preliminary site feasibility studies
- Coordinating with field crew
- Supervising and guiding a group of engineers and designers.
- Preparing construction specifications and design criteria
- Developing structural concepts and maintaining efficient interdisciplinary and client communications.
- Prior refinery/upgrader experience
- Ordre des ingénieurs de Québec (QIC certified)
- 5-10 years of relevant exp.
- A University Degree in Civil Engineering
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.