Essential Job Functions
- Brings in clients, grow business, and enhance company reputation.
- Open a new line of business in real estate, manufacturing, mining, federal government.
- Closes new business deals; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Cultivate and maintain professional memberships in relevant associations and industry involvement, attends conferences and networking events.
- Prospects for new clients and opportunities.
- Effectively oversee all functional operating performance against plans, budget, timeline and objectives.
- Create an environment that attracts and retains talented consultants. Set clear expectations, give feedback and develop team members.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication throughout the organization.
- 10 years of proven experience in related field, marketing, sales, etc. and Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Excellent presentation skills; and Proficient with Internet and MS Office Suite.
- Project management knowledge and background in all aspects of environmental projects.
- Outgoing personality, has an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative, self-motivated and dynamic personality, high energy level, “Go-Getter”.
- Proven record of driving and building a profitable client base. Leading and driving business development, strong and extensive network within the client community.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace.
- Experience developing effective proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients and at events and seminars.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Offshore - North Sea
Saint John, New Brunswick
03 September 2019
06 August 2019