We currently seek a Condition Monitoring Engineer to work on a contract basis for 5-6 months. Our client is a leading Offshore Wind and Power Generation Developer.
This position will be based in Coventry but will require frequent travel to sites around the UK.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive train vibration data analysis. Identification of turbine reliability, technical issues and root cause analysis. Definitions of critical thresholds and recommend actions.
- Support multiple on-line turbine condition monitoring software platforms. Definition parameters, alarm levels and set-ups on a fleet level basis.
- Give support to regional Operations and Maintenance teams about the faults, reliability and technical issues detected and the recommended actions. Follow up of the feedback and actions
- Maintain commonly used data bases for e.g. component failures, component kinematic data etc.
- Support of the takeover process from warranty to ECR control regarding status analysis and transfer of relevant data for condition monitoring
- Provide commissioning & start up support for any new CMS installations
* Minimum of 6 or 7 years of Vibration & Condition Monitoring
* Renewable Energy experience
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with various project teams
* Oil Analysis certification from ICML, STLE or similar organization
* Reliability Engineering as well as thermography, endoscopy, electrical monitoring and others
* Good interpersonal skills leading to high level results within an international team, being able to act comfortably in various cultural environments
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or applicable technical degree
* Local and/or Global Certification in Vibration Analysis
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Martin Doe on +44 207 419 5800 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003