We are currently seeking a skilled Construction Inspector to join our clients' team of talented professionals. This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE position based in Washington, DC.
Construction Inspector/QA- Inspections Responsibilities:
- Provide daily onsite field representation to monitor construction contractor
performance and inspect work in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- Monitor all construction activities scheduled with emphasis on milestones,
phasing/ sequencing, submittals, efficient and balanced work flow, major test and
any unique requirements needing special schedule or tracing.
- Inform the COTR/CM on the progress of construction work and any activities that affect AOC and or contract completion date.
- Recommend to the COTR/CM changes in the design, specification and schedule
to accommodate conditions at construction site or to expedite construction.
- Enter daily reports of the contractor's and sub-contractors' work activities
witnessed during site monitoring in PROLOG.
- Provide daily site photos to be linked to the inspector's daily journal.
- Provide project coordination and construction quality assurance services for the
technical aspect of the project.
- Maintains listings of observed defects and omissions. Provides copies of the
initial listing to the COTR/CM. Whenever changes are made to the listing,
provides copies of those changes to the COTR/CM.
- In the case of defective workmanship or non-compliance with the contract
coordinates with the COTR/CM to work on corrective action to be taken.
- Maintains at the job site a current marked set of working drawing prints and
specifications (obtained from the Government), indicating thereon all changes and
deviations from original construction contract documents. Checks the marked set
of documents and drawings and marked prints against those maintained by the
construction contractor as changes occur: reconciles any differences. Upon
completion of construction, delivers the marked set of documents and drawings to
- Inspector with experience in Architectural MEP/FP and Civil codes and regulations.
- Inspector must have minimum of OSHA 30 training.
- Inspector must have 5 years minimum experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.