We at TRS are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Construction Manager for a role working on a major Hydro dam project in Northern BC. Our client is a major Infrastructure Construction company with operations worldwide.
- Reviews project contractual documents;
- Develops and execution plan to deliver the project on time and within budget;
- Coordinates with department managers to establish work & staffing plans;
- Develops and manages customer relationship and expectations, progress reports, communication, paperwork, meetings, etc;
- Leads project activities to ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the designs, budgets and schedules;
Monitors the efficient use of materials/equipment;
- Work with project staff to ensure assigned duties are performed per agreed upon expectation;
- Monitors and oversees onsite work, quality, productivity, and safety of employees & subcontractors;
- Responsible for financial aspects of contracts;
- Implements/monitors safety programs.
- Minimum 15+ years' experience working with a major contractor;
- Experience with hydro-dam projects is a must;
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge of project accounting, project controls, materials management, contract management, subcontract management, safety and quality;
- Ability to interpret contract law;
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.