Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the role of Construction Manager (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in supervising Engineering Management projects (minimum 5 years)
- Good knowledge of English (French and/or Dutch is an asset)
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality (candidate required immediately)
- Experience in steel projects or similar is an asset
What will you do?
- The position involves the management of all construction operations.
- Establish buildable and cost-effective solutions.
- Project management during construction, handover, defects and final sign off.
- Working closely together with the procurement department.
- Managing on site with employees and delegation to subcontractors.
- Respecting and meeting deadlines always respecting the cost-efficiency
- Communication on a multidisciplinary level
- HSM Upgrade Project - focus on utility systems - metal industry - TIC 100M€
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- 1-2 year contract / project duration (minimum engagement of 1 year required)
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year