We at TRS are currently looking for a talented, highly motivated Construction Superintendent for a role working on major Healthcare Construction projects in the Grande Prairie area. Our client is a major Commercial General Contractor.
The Construction Superintendent will provide onsite leadership, admin support, & technical management. They will be accountable for the safety, contracts, schedule, quality, + cost control of the project. They will also be responsible to manage project performance and to protect and promote the interests of our client and all stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
- 20+ years site supervisory experience with 10 years of large hospital and health care experience.
- Journeyman trade certificate;
- Able to support construction Contracts up to $75M in total value;
- You have had 4+ projects successfully completed;
- Experience with pull planning, Principles of Workplace Organization, & 5S
- Experience with Last Planner System is considered an asset;
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online via the link below or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.