For one of its clients, TRS is looking for a motivated Contract Administrator for a preclinical trail plant extension project in the region of Marburg (Germany) with a duration of 2 years.
- Post contract kick-off
- Control of Contract Correspondence / Notices
- Administration and recording of progress review meetings
- Review, valuation and assessment of contractor payment applications for certification
- Coordinating the settlement of final accounts and issue of construction completion certificates
- Administration and evaluation of any change orders, extensions of time or other claims
- Preparation of monthly cost reports including forecast cash flow and outturn costs
- Issue of final completion certificates to each contractor at the end of their defects liability period
Profile of the candidate
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university.
- Demonstrable experience on your CV of your ability to perform unassisted a number of the quantity surveying duties listed above.
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to spreadsheets and QS specific software
- Fluent German and English
Are you the driven Planner we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Timo Duch-Diel via +49 (0)621 39731 5681 for more information or send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Who are we?
TRS Staffing Solutions seeks and connects talent with its clients for large, complex technical projects. TRS has contributed to many leading international projects since 1984 and is active in various sectors. TRS is open to experienced and new talent. Curious about what TRS could mean for you? We look forward to seeing what the possibilities are for you! Please contact us by phone, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our latest jobs
£60,000- £85,000 per annum
London, United Kingdom
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fountain Valley, CA
150,000 - 170,000
Alkmaar, North Holland