Industry: automotive tier I class A painted plastics manufacturing, exteriors
Status of hire: salaried, exempt, contract
Contract duration: 3 months, could go longer
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 full-time
- assisting with some of the transfer (equipment, process) projects from Anderson to Greer
- 5S projects in Greer
- manufacturing management; this person will need to direct production, interface with the customer, standardize / optimize tracking of parts, address quality issues with parts / with the customer
- look at paint production requirements and assess what's working and what's not
- have strong critical thinking skills
- be self-motivated
- possess strong communication and computer skills
- have some automotive tier I (preferably plastics) class A paint
- be a degreed engineer or similar
Reason for the need:
- launch activities in Greer make this an urgent need in assisting with managing day to day production activities
**Must be authorized to work in the US regardless of visa transfer or sponsorship.
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and background check to be eligible for hire.
**Local candidates preferred; no relocation assistance offered at this time.