FUNCTION: CSA DESIGNER
LOCATION: CAPE TOWN
SALARY: R200 - R230 per hour
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS
“We are delighted to be working with an award winning Client who has exciting opportunities for a talented CSA Designer with EPC/EPCM experience within Oil & Gas Industry”
Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, prepare moderately complex design drawings. Interface with other design disciplines.
- Become proficient in 2D and 3D CAD capabilities, as required.
- Actively participate in Client's Knowledge Community and other available resources.
- Assist the Design Supervisor, as required.
- Participate in general department training programs/seminars and on-line training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
- 3-4 years Industry work-related experience within Petrochemical and Refinery Projects
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
- Advanced AutoCAD 2D, Microstation. Experience with Intergraph SmartPlant Review would be an advantage.
Advanced knowledge of:
- 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems and procedures(AutoCAD and Microstation preferred)
Intermediate knowledge of:
- Client's design guides, piping technical practices, piping design drawings
- Working knowledge of and ability to interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), update master P&ID and pipe line list
Tanya De Bruyn
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.