Our client in the oil and gas sector is seeking a Department Manager to join their team in Calgary, AB. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with managing department teams and engaging in project management in the oil and gas industry.
The selected candidate will be involved with leading the division and managing various functions. The Department Manager will also be hands-on in employee development, engaging in staff planning, and determining the workload of employees to ensure effective utilization of resources.
Other responsibilities will include administering contracts and monitoring project schedules, budgets, and overall work in relation to project execution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10-15+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- Must have 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity managing engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience with project management
- Must have P.Eng designation
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry is required
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year
03 September 2019
06 August 2019