Fluor has recently been awarded the PCM contract for the BHP South Flank Iron Ore project located in the Pilbara.
The South Flank Project is being executed by a fully Integrated Project Team (IPT), jointly established by BHP and Fluor, consisting of employees from both organisations as well as other contracting organisations as applicable. The BHP Charter Values will underpin the success of the IPT and South Flank Project, creating a culture which promotes trust, team engagement and productivity.
The project has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Document Controller, to work as part of the Integrated Project Team in Perth, in a maternity coverage capacity.
- Reporting and analysis of documentation progress reports, expediting and clash reports.
- Carrying out document control functions for the project.
- Aconex setup, preparation of submission guidelines.
- Attendance at kick off meetings.
- Liaise with vendors.
- General queries.
Technical Capabilities & Competencies Required:
- Efficient and accurate experience in the management of project documentation to Aconex and ProjectWise.
- Proven experience with Aconex and ProjectWise.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Outstanding attention to detail in quality and compliance checking of documentation and metadata.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Positive and energetic approach to work. ?
- Proven ability to work independently.
NB: In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.