We are currently seeking a talented Electrical/Instrumentation Quality Assurance Specialist for a position located near Fort McMurray, AB. You will be working for one of the world's leading engineering, procurement and construction companies.
- Under general supervision, plans and executes quality assurance assignments requiring the application of established written procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrate a working-level understanding of quality programs, concepts, principles, practices, techniques, and methods.
- Ensure that the OSR is clearly understood and effectively applied within assigned area of responsibility.
- Interface with management, department, and project personnel on quality-related matters.
- Perform the role of Project Quality Representative on large or complex projects.
- Assist with proposal preparation and client interface.
- Perform technical and administrative functions (i.e., planning, organizing, interpreting, and coordinating).
- Perform people development activities including mentoring and training.
- Minimum of 5 years of related quality assurance experience
- Trade background preferred
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.