PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES TO START:
* This is a large building (4 floors) and it's a ""secure"" facility so all guests/visitors/vendors are required to be escorted at all times.
* The primary duties of this position will be to ESCORT all visitors, maintain/stock kitchen supplies (there are 10 kitchens), assist maintenance and move furniture if needed.
* Person hired must be a PEOPLE PERSON, OUT-GOING, POSITIVE ATTITUDE and able to WALK/STAND the MAJORITY of the day.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Will eventually learn all of the other aspects of the job over time.
Responsible for day to day office operations and procedures and performs various clerical duties in an office. Manages all facility related activities at the property. Coordinates employee moves/adds/changes. Monitors work order requests expeditiously and brings them to a satisfactory conclusion. Functions as liaison with building property management.
* Coordinates and managed vendor/service provider activities.
* Coordinates with other CREF support functions (IS/Repro/Security).
* Responsible for arranging for afterhours heating, ventilating, and air conditioning as needed.
* Acquires, distributes, and disposes furniture as needed with approval from CREF Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager.
* Orders supplies from corporate vendors for departments/staff as needed.
* Coordinates offices assignments and moves.
* Manages off-site storage.
* Reviews facilities projects with CREF Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager for approval.
* Coordinates with CREF Region Manager or Deputy Region Manager on all facilities related matters.
* Coordinates with Talent Management to on-board and off-board employees.
* Manages equipment maintenance and supplies.
* Acts as Security/Emergency Coordinator, supporting office business continuity plan if needed.
* Prepares and plans for annual budget as needed.
* Acts as member of Office Safety Committee.
* Ensures the availability/maintenance of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator), fire extinguishers, and first aid supplies.
* Coordinates Health and Safety training and testing.
* Processes OCR?s for vendor invoices,and submits for payment.
* Assigns/Monitors Alternative Workplace Strategies (hotelling) space and report usage monthly.
* Attends scheduled facility team meetings.
*Ensures adherence to all corporate, contractual, ethics and safety standards, policies and procedures.
*Reporting includes Health and safety monthly office check, Occupancy Report, Recycling Report, and SDS (Safety Data Sheets) for products used onsite if applicable.
*Maintains and updates information on Safety and Employment/Labor Relations bulletin boards.
*May coordinate and/or schedule any special conference room requests (i.e. projectors, video teleconferencing, easels, catering, etc).
*May ship and receive mail and packages.
* May maintain appearance of conference rooms/break areas/common areas.
*Move furniture in conference rooms or other occasionally, must be able to lift 50 lbs.
*Performs other responsibilities unique to the location.
*Maintain kitchen supplies
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Gary Paronish at email@example.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are b